We are sad to see you go but understand vendors have to do what is right for their business, we just hope that we did what we could in order to make your stay with us a pleasant one. If you haven't already, please reach out to us to see if there is anything we can do to keep you as a vendor.
Below outlines the moving out process:
- After submitting your 30 day notice to the appropriate email then you will receive a confirmation email confirming the date of move out.
- Your 3 month commitment must be completed before moving out. You may move out early but you will still be obligated to pay for the full committed time. Your deposit and or sales may be used to pay for any fees owed to Urban Market if you leave early without a 30 day notice or without finishing your commitment.
- All payouts fall under our normal payout policy. If you are receiving a payout then it will be on the 5th of the month with all the payouts, no matter when you move out.
- If you move out on the first then your final payout check will be on the 5th of the following month for example.
- Final payout check can be mailed for a $5 convenience fee which will be taken out of your payout or you can pick it up at the location for free.
- Your space must be left in a condition that is ready for the next vendor to move into. If Urban Market needs to do any cleaning or patching of holes then your deposit will be forfeited.
- Normal wear and tear is acceptable.
- No final walk through is required but you can do a walk through with a staff member if you like. Pictures can be taken for future reference if you like as well.
- If you move out at a later date than what was confirmed then you will be responsible for paying for the additional days. Your space may already be pre-rented out and confirmed move in with the new vendor so if this happens and your items are still in the space then we may have to move everything to the backroom which may result in storage fees.
- If you are owed a deposit return then this will also be included with your final payout.
- All payout history can be viewed on your ricochet account.
- There is no final paperwork to go over or sign for vendors moving out. Your confirmation email acts as that.
- If a vendor leaves without submitting a 30 day notice and or without completing their commitment then this is an automatic forfeit of their deposit.