NOTICE: TAGS ARE NO LONGER PRINTED ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY! SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN A FILE OR SPREADSHEET THAT NEEDS TO BE DOWNLOADED. WE CAN NOT DOWNLOAD AND OR VIEW THEM.
Requesting barcode tags:
- After inputting your products into the dashboard then it is time to request barcode tags (only if you need them).
- Tag sizes available: 1”x1.5”, 1”x2 1/8”, Jewelry 3/4”x3/8”
- When requesting 1x1 and 1x2 tags please include product name, price, quantity of tags, tag size. When requesting jewelry tags please include product name, price, quantity of tags, tag size, and barcode number. Barcode number can be found in your product listing.
- Tags Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your email format does not match this or is missing information then your barcode tags will NOT be printed. Please do not just share a google spreadsheet with us.
- Please do not send us a spreadsheet that needs to be downloaded for a tag request.
- You can send a spreadsheet if it does not need to be downloaded on our end. If information is missing then your tags will not be printed.
Example email layout:
- Subject must be your business name
Body must look something like this:
- Please print the following tags:
- Size 1x1.5 tag
- Candy x20
- Red scarf x10
- Please allow 24-48 hours for tags to be printed. You will receive an email once your tags are done. If you have not received an email then that means your tags are not done.
- Tags are not printed on Saturday and Sunday. This does not count as the 24-48 hours. So if you request tags Friday-Sunday the tags will be ready by end of business day Tuesday at the latest.
- PLEASE NOTE: We can NOT print tags on the spot! You must submit a request for tags. If you are missing tags because you forgot to submit the request then you must submit another request. If we forgot or missed to print a tag then this may be accommodated to be printed within the hour. We will NOT print tags without a request and you must wait the appropriate 24-72 hours, starting the day after you requested, for us to print your tags.
- Depending on the number of tag requests we have there may be a longer wait than 72 hours.
Printing your own barcode tags:
- Vendors may print their own barcode tags at home. Barcode tags MUST have the item price, product name (if it’ll fit), and the barcode attached to our inventory system. This is where you uploaded your product to ricochet.
- If printing barcode tags at home please make sure to put the barcode that is listed in your product.
- Ricochet makes it easy to print your own tags. You just select the product and hit print.
- We cannot send you a PDF for you to print your own tags.
Inputting your own barcode number:
- If you have an item that already has a barcode you may use this barcode for your products.
- Put the barcode number in the upc section of the product listing. Make sure you input the entire barcode number, do not leave out any numbers.
- THE SKU CAN NOT BE CHANGED
- You may replace the upc number if one has already been inputted in the barcode section. Just make sure if you are changing the upc number that you have the correct barcode on your product for us to scan.
- Products must always display a price on them in a neat and professional fashion. No handwritten prices or colored garage sale price stickers for example. If products are found with pricing that looks unprofessional then the products will be pulled from the sales floor.
For further assistance please text the vendor line or email your store manager. Texts and emails will be responded to within 24-72 hours.